Search This Blog

Happiness Unlimited - Know How to live Ever Happy (PART-2)


EPISODE   7 
  • Self-Awareness means just to watch my thoughts, able to see what I am thinking and to be aware that I am the creator of these thoughts. 

  • Second step is to check whether this thinking is the right kind of thinking for me. 

  • Third step can I change this thought. 

  • We create around 25 to 30 thoughts per minute, i.e. 40,0000 to 50,0000 thoughts in a day.  

  • One type of thoughts is pure, powerful, positive, selfless thoughts.

  • There will be no attachments or expectations. Second type of thoughts is negative – thoughts of ego, anger, greed, hatred, resentment, fear, rejection, criticism. 

  • Necessary thoughts are thoughts related to action, neutral thoughts.

  • Fourth type are Waste thoughts which are thoughts about Past or Future, both not in our control.  
EPISODE   8 
  • If we change our thoughts, words and action will change.

  • Hence Personality transformation begins with our thoughts. 

  • I the peaceful being am the actor, playing different roles of relationships and responsibilities. 

  • When we interact with people let us interact with the soul, the pure being, rather than the acquired body, positions and achievements. 

  • When we talk through the conscious of our acquired labels, then it is the ego of one talking to the ego of the other. 

  • In any situation, playing our role with so many actors, let us stop writing their script, because they are not in our control. Let us write only our script. 

  • When we keep thinking about what others are doing or speaking, we are only depleting our energy.  

EPISODE 9 
  • If other people are behaving in a reactive manner, at that time for me to remain stable internally, is strength, and hence Peace is strength not weakness. 

  • Anger is not strength. It is a sign that I have lost control on myself.  Even hurt resentment, are silent forms of anger, and damage me the creator. 

  • My every THOUGHT is followed by a FEELING. So if I am not feeling nice, I have to stop and check – what have I been thinking? 

  • My feelings over a period of time, created on the basis on my thoughts, develop my ATTITUDE – about people, situations, work or about the world.  

  • My attitude comes out into ACTION. Any action done repeatedly becomes my HABIT. All my habits put together is my PERSONALITY. 

  • At every step in life this PERSONALITY determines my DESTINY.  I the being am an embodiment of 7 qualities – Purity, Peace, Love, Bliss, Knowledge, Power and Truth.

EPISODE 10 
  • People predicting our future is only telling us a probability.

  • It is only a prediction, a PROBABILITY, not a REALITY. 

  • We have the power to listen to the prediction, and still choose our response i.e. our thoughts and actions, and thereby create a reality of our choice. 

  • We always thought we need to do things outside to change the way we feel, but the truth is we need to change how we feel to change things outside. 

  • Happiness is not to be wanted from people, but is to be created and then shared with people we meet. 

  • We are not human doings, doing things to be at peace; but we are human beings, who are at peace and do things.

 EPISODE 11 
  • We always thought that anger internal is natural, so we created external measures to postpone our reactions.

  • If we take care of our thoughts, we will not create even the thoughts of anger. 

  • Our thoughts are created based on our past experiences and the information that we take in through our sense organs. 

  • The first few hours in the morning, the absorption power of the mind is very high, we need to take care of the quality of information we take in.

  • To protect ourselves from creating negative thoughts, we need to avoid newspapers or news channels early in the morning. 

  • Let me try a new way of living. To be able to create pure, powerful, positive thoughts naturally, let me begin the day with reading or listening to pure and positive information. 

  • The last layer of information at night influences my quality of thoughts while sleeping. Let’s finish the day with a few minutes of reading or listening to pure information.

EPISODE 12 
  • Every time we think of the past we are making it the present, because we are creating the same emotions again. 

  • Past is Passed, Full stop. No why, what, how – full stop. 

  • Let it not repeat on the mind, it is like rubbing the wound and therefore not allowing it to heal. 

  • There is nothing to learn from the situation that happened. The only thing I need to learn is whether I had the choice of responding in another manner. 

  • Holding onto the past, not letting go – will only create pain in me. The situation is the same, but the longer we hold it, the pain increases. 

  • In relationships, no when is ever wrong, each one is right from their own perspective.

  • Detaching from my own perspective and understanding the other’s perspective is empathy. 

  • While working towards our achievements, if we take care not to compromise on our values of peace, love and happiness, then we will be always contented.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

O Madhuban Wale Baba - Reprised Lyrics with Video

O madhuban wale baba, o meethe pyare baba Bhala kaise bhulayein tera pyar Baba...baba Jo baba se kiya tha humne, vo vaada nibhana hai Bhala ...